We wanted to share some updates about the Yoga Branch studio and the most common questions we have been asked:
Q: Do you offer in-studio classes?
A: Yes! We are offering in-person classes with limited students/yogis per class at Yoga Branch Vista Village location (208 E Broadway, Vista, CA 92084). These one-hour-plus-long classes are conducted by Lisette & Yoga Branch teachers in person and most are also available via Zoom video conferencing. You can sign up for in-person options here. For in-person classes, first timer single class is ($16), drop-in class is $20, newcomer 5 class pass is $80. We have many other options to choose from. You can find these on MindBody by clicking the link above or the button below. Below the calendar of classes you'll find pricing and packages.
Q: Do you offer online classes?
A: Yes! We offer Virtual Classes via Zoom. These one-hour-long classes are conducted by Lisette & Yoga Branch teachers via Zoom video conferencing. You can sign up for Virtual Class options, which include a single class ($12), a 4-pack for $40 ($10 each), or a 10-pack for $90 ($9 each). We have many other options to choose from. You can find these on MindBody by clicking the link above or the button below. Below the calendar of classes you'll find pricing and packages. Make sure to scroll down to the section that says pricing and packages and click the Virtual Classes (Zoom) section. Regarding the virtual classes, Zoom is easy to use from any computer, and there is even a free app you can download to use on your phone. If on-line stuff like this feels unfamiliar, we will virtually hold your (well-washed) hand through getting used to it.
Q: When are the classes?
A: We are holding multiple classes per day on most days.
Q: How much are the Virtual Classes?
A: The rates for the Virtual Classes are:
- Single class = $12
- 4-pack of classes = $40 ($10/class)
- 10-pack of classes = $90 ($9/class)
If you have an active monthly unlimited (autopay) or annual pass that you continue through the studios’ temporary closure, all Virtual Classes are free for you.
Due to the nature of these sessions, we are unable to offer refunds or late cancels. Once you enroll online, you're considered as having committed to attend the class and it will be deducted from your account. We appreciate your understanding and patience as we work through this new process!
Q: How do I access the Virtual Classes?
A: Here's how it will work:
- You can purchase Virtual Classes online, or if you are a monthly unlimited autopay or annual pass holder, you can join for free
- You "book/sign up" for the class on MindBody Online; please note that you will need to log in to your MindBody account or create one if you don't have one. You can also do this on the MindBody app if you already have it or get the the app if you don't.
- Once you successfully check in to the MindBody class, you will be emailed the Zoom link and log-in instructions
- If it is your first time using Zoom or doing a Virtual Class, we recommend you join via the link 15 minutes before class so you can test your audio/video and get comfortable. Please note that you do NOT have to show yourself on video if you don't wish to!
- The class will last about 1 hour and once it begins, all attendees will be muted so that you are able to watch the class without disruption. You can unmute if you have a question but please put yourself back on mute afterward. Classes may be recorded for future use.
Q: Will the Virtual Classes be filmed or available after the class is over?
A: We are recording a limited number of classes and providing them to be accessed after the class is over. Details are in the confirmation email or text you receive when you sign up for class.
Q: I have a pack of studio classes available in my account, can I use them for Virtual Classes?
A: At this time, Virtual Classes are considered a different type of class so your studio class passes are unable to be used. But don’t worry, if you want to buy Virtual Classes, they are actually cheaper than your studio classes, and your studio classes never expire, so they will be waiting for you once we reopen.
Q: I have a monthly unlimited (autopay) or annual pass membership. Is there anything special I should know?
A: We know your regular yoga practice is super important to you. That's why we've put together this “Thank You Bundle” for you to show our appreciation for you staying with us during the temporary closure of the studio.
If you continue your autopay contract with us through the studios' reopening, you will get:
- Access to ALL Virtual Classes for free
- To keep your current discounted rate
- One FREE month of yoga
- One of Lisette's yoga workshops for FREE.
- 25% off all boutique purchases for one year
This "Thank You Bundle” is valued at over $150.
It's my way of expressing gratitude for you sticking with us through this challenging time and to acknowledge your commitment to the studio and to your practice.
To take advantage of this, you don't have to do anything! After the studio reopens, you'll be contacted about when your free month of yoga begins and you'll have one year to use your free workshop voucher and your boutique discount.
Q: How can I start a new monthly unlimited (autopay) contract?
A: You can sign up for monthly unlimited for regular classes here. Or you can sign up for Slow Flow Unlimited Classes here. If you were previously on monthly unlimited and cancelled and you’d like to return to the studio after the temporary closure is lifted, your monthly unlimited contract will be at the higher studio rates offered at this time.
Q: How can I get updates from you?
Q: What if I have a question not answered here?
A: If you have a different question that we haven’t addressed here, please send us an email at email@example.com and we’ll respond to you as soon as possible.